I just read a post from the psychologist named P. Laxman; which touches my heart pretty well. I think there is no point of life. Because the life is dynamic and it changes according to time. No need to be worried and be proud about your present condition. Because at the end, we all will become the same. According to him;
- At age of 40..’highly educated-less educated’ are the same. (Less educated people may even earn more money)
- At 50..’beauty-ugly’ are the same. (No matter how pretty you are. At this age….wrinkles, dark spots etc. Can no more be hidden)
- At 60…’high position-lower position’ is the same. (After retirement, even a peon will avoid looking at his boss)
- At 70..’big house-small house’ are the same. (Joint degeneration, hard to move, only requires a little space to sit)
- At 80..’have a money-no money’ is the same. (Even when you want to spend money, you don’t know where to spend)
- At 90…’sleeping-waking up’ are the same. (After you wake up, you still don’t know what to do)
I think the point of life is to be happy because in the long run we’ll be the same. So, enjoy the every moment of your life.